Usage and Configure property defaults do not match (1.1.2)

Usage and Configure property defaults do not match (1.1.2)

Russell Bateman-2
*Ni**Fi 1.1.2 only*

I've never noticed this problem before. I have a custom processor for
which I maintain 10 properties. 3 of the 10 are set to "enabled" the
rest to "disabled". First up, in an unconfigured instance of my
processor, the 3 are "enabled" and the 7 "disabled". This is how things
appear in the Configure Processor dialog. However, in Usage, the
defaults are shown to be "enabled". What have I over-looked?

*This is the behavior of this processor as loaded in NiFi 1.1.2.* When
the same NAR (and processor) is loaded in 1.1.1 or 1.2.0, this is not
the behavior. The Usage is therefore accurate in NiFi 1.1.1 and NiFi 1.2.0.

I see this as pretty minor, however, I thought I'd report the observation.

I have been working mostly in 1.1.2. Our build (and production) machines
run CentOS 7, whose default Maven version (Red Hat 3.0.5-17) is much too
old to make use of any /nifi-nar-maven-plugin/ later than
/1.0.0-incubating/, so we're reluctant to move much further ahead even
though we pretty badly need the ability to version some of our custom
processors.

Russ