Saving controller services w/ templates?

Saving controller services w/ templates?

Mike Thomsen
Is it possible to save the controller services w/ a template?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Saving controller services w/ templates?

James Wing
Mike,

I believe templates include controller services by default, as long as one or more of the processors in the template references the controller service.  Did that not happen for you?

Thanks,

James

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 9:59 AM, Mike Thomsen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is it possible to save the controller services w/ a template?

Thanks,

Mike

Re: Saving controller services w/ templates?

Matt Gilman
Mike,

Currently, the services are saved if they are referenced by processors in your data flow. There is an existing JIRA [1] to always include them.

Thanks

Matt

Mike