Removing unneeded nar files from NiFi standard distribution.

Removing unneeded nar files from NiFi standard distribution.

Toivo Adams
Hi,

In lib directory are a lot of nar files which we don’t use.
I assume unneeded nar files can be deleted?
Any negative consequences?

I assume start time may improve and maybe RAM consumption?
Or is it not worth of trouble?

Thanks
Toivo

Re: Removing unneeded nar files from NiFi standard distribution.

Bryan Bende
Toivo,

Besides the Jetty NAR and the framework NAR, you should be able to
remove most of the other NARs without any negative impact.

The hope is that eventually most of these NARs can live in an
extension repository and then people can pick and choose which
processors to add to their distribution.

-Bryan