Re: How to add headers to CSV file

Carl Berndt
Hi,
It is possible to use ConvertRecord with a CSVRecordSetWriter.
There is a property "include header line" true/false on that processor.
hope that helps.
Carl

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 2:36 AM, mayank rathi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello All,

I am working on a NiFi flow to read data from a database and dump it into a CSV file.

I will use ExecuteSQL to read data and PutFile to generate CSV file.

Which processor can I use to add header to this CSV file?

Thanks in advance
MR