NiFi 1.4 release date?

mayank rathi
Hello All,

What's the tentative release date for NiFi 1.4?

Thanks!!

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Re: NiFi 1.4 release date?

Joe Witt
Hello

No specific date set but it is probably a good time to start pulling it
together.  What is in there you are looking for?

Thanks

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 6:52 PM mayank rathi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> What's the tentative release date for NiFi 1.4?
>
> Thanks!!
>
> --
> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
> all copies of the original message.

Re: NiFi 1.4 release date?

mayank rathi
Hello Joe,

I am interested in using ConfluentSchemaRegistry in NiFi-Kafka integration.

Do you have any timeframe in mind for 1.4 release?  2,4, 6 months etc.?
Is their any way to integrate ConfluentSchemaRegistry with 1.3 version?
Perhaps by copying ConfluentSchemaRegistry NAR files to 1.3 directories and
updating pom.xml.

Thanks!!

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> No specific date set but it is probably a good time to start pulling it
> together.  What is in there you are looking for?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 6:52 PM mayank rathi <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> >
> > What's the tentative release date for NiFi 1.4?
> >
> > Thanks!!
> >
> > --
> > NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s)
> > and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
> > review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
> > intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
> > all copies of the original message.

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.

Re: NiFi 1.4 release date?

Nicholas Hughes
Piling on...

I'm hoping this is going to make the 1.4.0 release:

At this time, a fix version isn't tagged on the issue.

-Nick

On Sun, Aug 6, 2017 at 8:33 AM, mayank rathi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Joe,
>
> I am interested in using ConfluentSchemaRegistry in NiFi-Kafka integration.

> Do you have any timeframe in mind for 1.4 release?  2,4, 6 months etc.?
> Is their any way to integrate ConfluentSchemaRegistry with 1.3 version?
> Perhaps by copying ConfluentSchemaRegistry NAR files to 1.3 directories and
> updating pom.xml.
>

> Thanks!!
>
> On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 10:11 PM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > No specific date set but it is probably a good time to start pulling it
> > together.  What is in there you are looking for?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 6:52 PM mayank rathi <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hello All,
> > >
> > > What's the tentative release date for NiFi 1.4?
> > >
> > > Thanks!!
> > >
> > > --
> > > NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended
> > recipient(s)
> > > and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
> unauthorized
> > > review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not
> the
> > > intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
> destroy
> > > all copies of the original message.
> > >

> --
> NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
> and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized
> review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
> intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
> all copies of the original message.

Re: NiFi 1.4 release date?

Mike Thomsen
Piling on too,

Any chance of getting this resolved for 1.4.0?

https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/1945

Thanks,

Mike