NIFI-4104

Joe Gresock
I just built the master codebase last week and found a typo on the S2S
provenance reporting task and thought it would be nice to fix it ([1]) for
the 1.3.0 release.  This is a one-liner.. anyone care to review it?

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I
whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do
all this through him who gives me strength.    *-Philippians 4:12-13*

Re: NIFI-4104

Matt Gilman
Joe,

The release has already been built and staged. I'm just crafting the
release notes, VOTE, and helper threads. If the RC fails and we need to
kick out another, let's include in there.

Thanks

Matt

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 12:16 PM, Joe Gresock <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just built the master codebase last week and found a typo on the S2S
> provenance reporting task and thought it would be nice to fix it ([1]) for
> the 1.3.0 release.  This is a one-liner.. anyone care to review it?

> I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I
> whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do
> all this through him who gives me strength.    *-Philippians 4:12-13*

Re: NIFI-4104

Joe Gresock
Gotcha, thanks for the update Matt.