*Kafka processors

Laurens Vets
Hi list,

Simple question really, which Kafka processor should I use to stream
items into Kafka, more specifically, Kafka as it is used in Apache
Metron 0.4.0. The sources are very small (1KB) JSON messages.

Re: *Kafka processors

Joe Witt
Lauren,

The PublishKafka processor series is where we really dug into the
details of the Kafka API and build the processors in a manner far more
aligned to the Kafka style.  They work well.  The PublishKafkaRecord
processor though is *really* nice in terms of performance and it means
it is part of a format and schema aware chain of processing.  I'd
start there for maximum performance.

Thanks
Joe