Imported template requires Controller Service to be re-enabled

Imported template requires Controller Service to be re-enabled

jolcese
I have an exported template which has couple of process groups and inside one
of those, there's a ConvertJSONToSQL Processor.

On my CI/CD scripts, I'm deleting the old template, uploading the new one
and starting everything at the root level with REST calls

The problem is that the DBCPConnectionPool is disabled. How can I solve
this?

Thanks
Jose