How to combine the row with column wise in nifi?

How to combine the row with column wise in nifi?

prabhu Mahendran
Am having below sample data.

,r1c2,r1c3,r1c4,r1c5
Date,r2c2,r2c3,r2c4,r2c5
07-08-2017,r3c2,r3c3,r3c4,r3c5

i need to convert those data like below.

07-08-2017,r1c2,r2c2,r3c2
07-08-2017,r1c3,r2c3,r3c3
07-08-2017,r1c4,r2c4,r3c4
07-08-2017,r1c5,r2c5,r3c5

i have tried those with nifi looping concept.It fails while stores overall input in memory leads performance slower.

i have asked that into my best friend(google) then it shows some ExecuteScript processor available in nifi for processing my requirement.

Am new to that jython/groovy script but i have tried following script but end result not like my expected result.

i need to convert those data with respect to my requirement in NiFi without using any external dependencies.

Can anyone guide me way to achieve my requirement?