Documents

Nardeep Mandal
Hi,

I am wondering if you can let me have PDF or word doc for 'Apache NiFi User Guide' instead of going to internet browser.

I lose track every time I start to read again between yesterday and today

Thank you,

Nardeep

Re: Documents

Andrew Psaltis
Nardeep,
One option would be to go to the user guide, choose to print it, and then
change the destination from your printer to a PDF.

Hope that helps,
Andrew

On Thu, Aug 3, 2017 at 18:43 Nardeep Mandal <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am wondering if you can let me have PDF or word doc for 'Apache NiFi
> User Guide' instead of going to internet browser.
>
> I lose track every time I start to read again between yesterday and today
>

> Thank you,
>
> Nardeep

Andrew

Subscribe to my book: Streaming Data <http://manning.com/psaltis>