Assigning JIRAs to myself

arunodhaya80
Hi,

Good morning.

I would like to try to solve some beginner level issues.

Have read the developer's guide and the contributor guide.

How can I assign an issue to myself on the JIRA?  Great work on the
"beginner" tag.  Thanks !

Cheers,
Arun

Re: Assigning JIRAs to myself

Aldrin Piri
Hi Arun,

I've added you to the list of contributors and you should be able to self
assign issues.  Please let us know if you are having any issues.

Thanks and look forward to the contributions!

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Arun Manivannan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Good morning.
>
> I would like to try to solve some beginner level issues.
>
> Have read the developer's guide and the contributor guide.
>
> How can I assign an issue to myself on the JIRA?  Great work on the
> "beginner" tag.  Thanks !
>

> Cheers,
> Arun

Re: Assigning JIRAs to myself

尹文才
Hi Aldrin, I would also like to be added to the list of NIFI contributors
to start working on some easy JIRAS, thanks.

Regards,
Ben

> Hi Arun,
>
> I've added you to the list of contributors and you should be able to self
> assign issues.  Please let us know if you are having any issues.
>
> Thanks and look forward to the contributions!
>
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 7:59 AM, Arun Manivannan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Good morning.
> >
> > I would like to try to solve some beginner level issues.
> >
> > Have read the developer's guide and the contributor guide.
> >
> > How can I assign an issue to myself on the JIRA?  Great work on the
> > "beginner" tag.  Thanks !
> >

> > Cheers,
> > Arun

Re: Assigning JIRAs to myself

Aldrin Piri
Sure thing, Ben.

Added you to the list of contributors as well.  Please let us know if there
are any issues.

Thanks!